Monday, December 12, 2022

Moving day....

 

Our Location: 

 North of MM 4, Ogibly Road, Winterhaven, California

 

Riley and I decided we felt too crowded in our first spot so we packed up and moved a bit farther back from the road and closer to the mountains. Doug followed later in the day. I spoke with my sister in law Janet this morning, other than that I have no exciting news. So only a couple of photos today as I didn't take any. 

Our new spot, see how close the mountains are now. 

Yep, much closer.

The White Lion is down there getting ready to come back here to it's new home.

 

Sunset tonight at our new spot.

After this shot we went to work getting Doug's stuff moved.

 

Thanks for stopping by, come back again. 

 

Until next time....

 

Take care, be safe, 

 

Deb

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure newcomers will find you guys but i hope not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we may be safe here, not a lot of folks come this far back. However it is what it is and we will enjoy the new spot.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. I realized lately that people come with the intention of parking with, and hanging out with, a group of folks with similar interests ... but they never ask first. I think that's why they park so close. Makes me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand single folks or older folks who feel more secure parking near others, that’s not a problem. However these folks I think were planning a big crowd to begin with and so why they didn’t go a big empty spot is beyond me. I will say however they hadn’t been noisy to this point. However I am a guest in this country, parking for free, so I think moving was good for us, gets us closer to the mountains, farther from the road noise and train (although neither of those things bothered us). Spots are bigger back here and I think we will enjoy it more.

      Deb

      Delete
    2. Very good attitude. It isn't worth getting worked up about and moving is easy enough. I think Nancy is right though, some people just feel more comfortable closer to other rigs.

      Delete
    3. Oh I agree some people do but these weren't those kind of people. However you know, it is what it is. That was yesterday and today the day is bright and positive things are in our future.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you will enjoy your new spot! Sounds like you left some party people.

    ReplyDelete