Monday, December 26, 2022

A trip to Mexico with friends....

 

Our Location: 

North of MM 4, Ogilby Road, Winterhaven, California

 

This morning we had a plan to go to Mexico with our friends Deb & Tom (Celebrating the Dance) and so at 7 am we climbed into their Jeep and headed off. We had a great morning just enjoying the company and the atmosphere. We were all finished by noon and back home.  


A park across from Deb & Tom's dentist.

A fountain near the Pancho Cafe where Riley and I had a morning drink of choice.

The insulators on the pole were very interesting.


I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the sun and just enjoying the peace and quiet. Happy hour was spent at the Stinger Bee, lots of laughs and stories. A very enjoyable time. 

 

Deb & Tom's dentist is in that yellow building.

I love the orange colour.

It's like being back home, 20 klm is the speed limit.

 

Thanks for stopping by I hope you've enjoyed the photos of Mexico. 

 

The following pictures were all taken inside the courtyard at the dentist office.




I truly enjoyed the colours and tiles. Very eye catching.

 

Until next time....

 

Take care, be safe, 

 

Deb

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I knew that bright yellow building looked familiar! Dr. Eva is our dentist too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered the photos Bill posted, it's a beautiful courtyard.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. I don't know exactly where that colorful courtyard is but I feel like we've been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first instinct was to say Los Algodones, but I won't. LOL. Dr. Eva is off of the main street a few blocks near the end of Snowbird Alley.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. I just love the bright colors in Mexico. It always make me want to paint my house like that!!

    ReplyDelete