Friday, December 30, 2022

A visit to Mexico this morning...

 

Our Location: 

North of MM 4, Ogilby Road, Winterhaven, California

 

A very heavy fog lay on the land this morning and persisted for a number of hours but was gone by noon. Riley and I headed out to Mexico to make an appointment for dental cleaning for her.  We enjoyed our time there, managed to see a few sights and have breakfast. Home around noon we spent the rest of the day just putzing and I spent happy hour with Deb & Tom. 

 

I wonder if the kids would like one of these pinatas?

The courtyard where I had a manicure today.

Riley told me they weren't very comfortable to sit on.

They are pretty though.

Fog over Pilot Knob as we are leaving Los Algodones, Mexico

 
Heated tailgate? I know it's not but what a thought.

Fog in the Cargo Muchacho Mountains

It almost looked like snow.


 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. 

 

Until next time...

 

Take care, be safe, 

 

Deb

 

9 comments:

  1. Barb made our appointments today! February 6th I think. If you are still there we'll look you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Tucson they travel with bicycle front tires hanging over the tailgate. They use those tailgate covers to keep the paint from getting scratched. The colors in Mexico are always so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I knew what it was but back home we joke about NON Chevy trucks having tailgate warmers so no one gets frostbite from pushing. Lol I thought my dad would see the humour.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Love the bench with the yellow flowers! My son had the tailgate cover for their bikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too liked the colours but Riley assured me they weren’t comfortable. Yep the cover is bikes but it was a joke for those back home as I told Nancy. Non Chevy trucks have them to avoid frostbite in the winter when the need a push. Lol

      Deb

      Delete
  4. The fog sure changed the look of the mountains....in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fog, clouds and sun all change the looks drastically, each beautiful in a different way.

      Deb

      Delete