Friday, November 10, 2023

We met more Canadians today….

 


Our Location:

Road Runner BLM, Quartzsite, Arizona 


A very nice night. I slept well and woke just before 5 am. I spent a couple of hours doing all kinds of correspondence, before we did a few indoor chores, and then I grabbed my coffee and headed next door for coffee time. We had a great visit, a few laughs, some chatter and soon enough we headed home as we had a couple of things to do in town. 


Riley and I headed off to town, we needed some drinking water, and took a little tour around town. We ended up dropping by Lorne and Sue’s (A place called away…) as I had a couple of questions to ask him. As we pulled in we noticed they had company but stopped for what was supposed to be a few minutes. We finally had an opportunity to meet John and Brenda (John & Brenda’s Incredible Adventure ), also fellow Canadians. I’ve followed their blog off and on for a few years. It’s nice to put voices to the faces and the words.


I’m sure you can guess those few minutes stretched into a longer time but it was certainly fun and we had a great time. We all took our leave to let Lorne and Sue get back to doing ….well whatever they were doing. This is the only photo I took all day.


John, Brenda, Lorne, Sue and Riley…


We arrived home in time for me to spend happy hour with our good friends Deb and Tom (Celebrating the Dance ). We laughed some more and chatted non stop. The sun heading down brought a chill to the air and I headed home for the night.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a great day.


Until next time…….


Take care, stay safe,


Deb










8 comments:

  1. It was great finally meeting you two, we have followed you forever, and crossed your trail a few times in the desert but today it all fit together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All things aligned and magic happened! It was fantastic to meet you and Brenda. I hope we can manage more visit in the future.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. It was fun today!! Come again when you can heckle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks, it was great fun! I would be happy to stop by to heckle but I think I see a pattern. There would be no heckling about the job because you would stop working to chat! Lol. Thanks again for answering my questions!

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Always great to meet fellow bloggers and Canadians to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. John and Brenda must be nice, they are fellow J&B's after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very nice and we enjoyed meeting them. Although I don’t think compare in any way to Jethro and Bambi, other than the initials. Lol.

      Deb

      Delete