Friday, December 8, 2023

We went to the market…

 

Our Location:


Ogilby Road, Winterhaven, California 


A beautiful night for sleeping. A bit of a coolish breeze coming in the wind but I didn’t mind it. 






Yesterday we all climbed into the Dogsled and headed off to the Yuma/Arizona Marketplace. The others all bought something but I didn’t see anything that I wanted. We wandered up and down the aisles, looking in the corners, smiling at the funny little sayings and just checking things out. Within a couple of hours we were heading back home.We met for happy hour at the Igloo, chatted, laughed and called it off a little earlier than usual. 


Some funny sayings.


I only took these three pics after sunrise yesterday (the sunrise pics were on yesterday’s post). These were all taken at the market.


Until next time….


Take care, stay safe,


Deb



12 comments:

  1. Another fun day. We are looking forward to going to the market again, probably inthe new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn’t busy which was nice. Not a lot of vendors that interested me though.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. Do you need the address of where we will be in Pennsylvania to send my Christmas gift? I wear a large or extra-large depending on how much it will shrink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, send it quickly. …………oh darn, they are all out!

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Wow. You all are fast. We've been here 3 weeks and haven't gone to the Marketplace yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my happy place .... fabric at sale prices!!!! If nothing else, I have to have the caramal corn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It was around 10 am. We like it not busy, easier to see all the things I don’t want. Lol

      Deb

      Delete
  6. Haha, I love the sunrise pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete