Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Cold,rainy, windy day….

 

Our Location:

Road Runner BLM, Quartzsite, Arizona 


The day was overcast from early in the morning. Rain, cold winds and  a grey sky sums up the entire day.  A quick trip to town for us with a couple of stops and the rest of the day was spent indoors. I ventured over to the Stinger B for happy hour. The washes are starting to accumulate a little water now, nothing major, just a bit. Perhaps the desert will bloom before we leave.



The Little Black Limo is down there.

A beautiful view down the valley from Horse Tank.

The water comes down there, Tom and I climbed up there.

A couple more tanks on both ends of that black rock.


Can you see the LBL down there now?

The tank is pretty low.

A Yucca growing back here in this very arid spot.

I didn’t follow that trail.


More of our Jeep ride into King Valley Road. I hope you enjoyed the visit.


Until next time….


Take care, stay safe,


Deb



8 comments:

  1. Wow, great photos. I had to shovel 3 inches of sunshine off my driveway and sidewalk this morning. Vern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better you than me Vern! Ours was rain all day, although I will say it bordered on thick rain some moments, it looked almost like a really wet snow a few times. However we will say RAIN.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. Better rain and wind than SNOW and wind. Don't come to Tucson!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It is not in my plans. You should have stayed away as well.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures Deb! They're expecting more snow this weekend. I'm ready for Spring (without those creatures) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is a wonderful time of the year, new growth, rebirth and a fresh start. It is indeed an incredible time of the year.

      Deb

      Delete