Our Location: Quail Ridge Rv Park, Huachuca City, Az
I haven't download my phone the last few days so there are no photos.
Riley and I have been discussing our plans and have both decided it is prudent to head home to Ontario instead of meeting our friends and taking our time going home.
We have been debating our route, north or south. North will be cooler or maybe cold, south will be hot and humid. There really isn't any in between route. I'm leaning toward the northern route but I'll decide when we reach the necessary point.
Our plan is to leave here in the morning and travel daily until we reach Ontario. I'm guessing it will take us about a week to travel the approximately 2000 miles to reach the Detroit/Windsor area.
To all of our friends who are travelling or trying to wait this thing out, we wish you safe travels, or safe sitting, good health, and great weather. To all of those already at home, stay safe, healthy, and take care.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time... take care, be safe.