Thursday, March 23, 2023

A very short post....

 

Our Location: 

North of MM 4, Ogilby Road, Winterhaven, California

 

No post yesterday and I debated about today. I'm struggling to post every day and think for the remainder of our stay here on Ogilby I may not post, or at least not much, which also means I won't be reading/commenting either. I will eventually catch up but not for a while.  Enjoy the pics I've found on my phone, no idea when I took them. 

 

The wash if full of growth.

As you can see, the wash is very wide and the growth is in the middle.

Can you see the black cow laying under the tree over there?

Oh, not a cow!

 
The waves in the wash.

Lots of debris in the creases.


Amazing how the patterns change in less than 6 inches.

The desert is claiming it's own back.



You can see it's been here a while.
 
From the earth and back to the earth.

 

Thanks for stopping by. 

 

Until next time....

 

Take care, stay safe, 

 

Deb

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Great pics Deb! I know how you feel about blogging sometimes. I love doing it, but sometimes the day just doesn't allow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been struggling with blogging for a few months now. I don't remember it ever being this time consuming or this difficult to find motivation. Oh well, this too shall pass I'm sure.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. I too know how you feel about not blogging at times. It happens to me as well. All the best to you and Riley and as the English folks sometimes say....... 'keep a stiff upper lip old Chap'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al. Some days I just have nothing to say. Lol. Anyone that knows me will find that hard to believe but it's true, or at least I have nothing I want to share, might be a better way to say it.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Pretty pictures. Too bad it's not gold in those cracks. My blogging days are fast coming to an end. I will post updates on the WL repairs if the happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug. I'm looking forward to hearing about the surgery for the WL, hopefully it all goes well. Safe travels on your way home.

      Deb

      Delete
  4. Your pictures definitely show the different sides of the desert. Taking a posting break is not a bad thing. Sometimes it's hard to even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days thinking about posting gives me a headache. Lol. There are many sides to the desert and I love them all.

      Deb

      Delete
  5. I don't think I am posting anything this week either. Just not a lot going on so I get it. You know what I hope though? I hope you post once I a while this summer and show more of your life and area up there. I find it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give it a try when I get home, but we don't really do much that would be of interest to anyone, it's pretty mundane during the summer. I will however try to give you folks a little view of our Rock.

      Deb

      Delete
  6. I have to agree with Jim and Barb. A post once in awhile would be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete