Monday, February 6, 2017

Different kind of day today....


Our Location: Bluegrass Rv Park, Foley, Alabama

No pics tonight. Just a short post.

Nice night, not too cool and the sun warmed up everything today to a toasty temp. Truly a wonderful day temp wise. 

Turned in the original Dogsled to Southern Chevrolet this morning. They've loaned me a little 2016 SUV until the new Dogsled comes into my possession later this week. I'm excited about that and looking forward to the new hound!!!~laugh~ More on that when I get it. 

We walked this morning back again at S. Pecan Street, it's a nice place, quiet, not much traffic, close by and easy to to do. By the time we finished that it was noon. We then headed out to the little airfield on Cedar Street to see if any of the drones were up and about. The gentleman told me the best day is Saturday. So maybe we'll go back on Saturday. We also stopped in at the Outlet mall stores specifically to TJ Maxx to see if we could find a phone case for Riley, but no luck.

We found a post office so I could mail a cheque to Coastal Solar as well. The exchange issue with a cheque is causing me to think about getting a bank account here in the south and doing things in that manner from now on but I'll have to check into it before I do anything. 

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading in the sunshine today. Inside around 4:30 and since I had prepped dinner when I made myself a garden salad for lunch there was nothing left to do except cook it. Which I did, starting around 6:20 pm. We had Dill Potatoes with Onions, Oregano-Parsley Veggies and turkey dogs. It was all very good and we enjoyed a change.

Clean up inside and out, trip to the dumpster and then I walked on down to Ed & Sue's friend's campsite, his name is Neil but I don't know her name. Vern, Garry, and a couple of others I didn't know were also there. They were having a campfire and I stayed for a few minutes and then came home. 

So you see a different kind of day. Seems funny not to have a truck at my disposal. ~laugh~ Soon though I will. 

On that note, I'm off, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...be safe, take care.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment