Friday, October 27, 2023

Another day of visiting…….

 


Our Location:

Olympia Village Rv, Waterdown, Ontario 


A very mixed day, a little rain, a little sun, lots of warm air with some humidity added in, clouds, wind and just a hint of cold hanging on the outer edges.


No pics today, I just didn’t remember to take any. I’m getting forgetful I think. We had no plans for most of day and just stayed in, I managed to do a number of things on line and still have a couple more phone chores to do before we leave the area.


We headed off to check a few things at the local Brantford Walmart, we will be heading back to do a big shop in the next day or two in preparation for our travels southward. A few little forays into a couple of stores nearby and soon we were heading to Bradey and David’s place. 


A wonderful few hours, thanks for dinner guys, it was fabulous! The boys, Auston and Lincoln were full of giggles and smiles. We heard about school, Halloween costumes, and many other things as we played and chatted until it was time for Linc to go bed, we had hugs and kisses, and headed home. We may see them again before we pull out but we aren’t sure. 


Back home around 8 pm, the night driving reminding me of why I dislike it so much. I’m always happy to be off the roads before the sun goes down and the blinding lights take over. ‘Nough said!


A birthday note again today. Happy Birthday Leah. Leah is the beauty that married my nephew Jason and together they have two adorable children. Leah is a warm, wonderful young lady that lights up any room she enters. Leah is the DIL/Auntie of the two birthday ladies mentioned in yesterday’s post, Barb and Hazel. We hope you had an amazing day Leah.


On that note, thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the visit.


Until next time…..


Take care, stay safe,


Deb



12 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the visit.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful visit and dinner. Hugs and Kisses from little ones are always the best. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time, the boys were energetic and filled with laughter. Bradey and David have settled well into the roll of two child parents. Dinner was take out from a little Greek place they know, it was excellent.

      Deb

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day, a little shopping and some visiting. I am feeling the same way about driving at night, just as happy not to have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great day. It’s always nice to return to a place you are familiar with, spending less energy on finding what you need. I’m always happy to avoid night time driving.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the lights. They all look like they are on high beam to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer daytime driving. I can see the fools coming and not just be blinded and hope for the best. Lol

      Deb

      Delete
  4. It's a consensus. 😊 we all need to avoid night driving.
    Nice visit again today, gotta love those his. No matter what age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me! To be out there driving these highways, that is incredible, you are so brave sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another good day with family. I agree with you on night driving. Not for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day. Night driving isn’t my fav and I don’t do it often.

      Deb

      Delete