Monday, February 6, 2023

No pics today and a very short post…

 


Our Location:

North of MM 4, Ogilby Road, Winterhaven, California 


Sunny skies but the wind picked up steadily and the day was coolish to  cold. A trip into Yuma for Riley and I, an oil change for the Dogsled, a few groceries for us and home again. A visit with the neighbours as the  wind continues to blow and that was it. I did not take a single picture.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope your day was a good one.


Until next time…..


Take care, stay safe,


Deb


8 comments:

  1. Your post are always great so you earned a day off now and then. Always enjoy your photos. Vern in Boise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wondering about you the last few days, I haven’t seen any comments from you. Glad to see you are still reading. Thanks Vern.

      Deb

      Delete
    2. I'm always reading your blogs. I went out to prove the world was flat and fell off the edge, but I made it back.

      Delete
    3. Haha. I am glad you made it back. I thought perhaps you were off on an adventure in the cold and snow.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Today is supposed to be a repeat of yesterday with Wednesday looking to be a good one.

      Deb

      Delete
  3. Oh no. We are headed out there today. I'm requesting "no wind"...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I think someone listened because there wasn’t much wind for your visit.

      Deb

      Delete