Monday, November 26, 2018

Outings, shopping and a lazy afternoon......



Our Location:  Quail Ridge Rv Park, Hauchua City, Arizona


A nice night, a bit cool but still nice. The sun shine warmed everything up quickly. I was out the door before 8:30 AM heading into Sierra Vista to the Chevy Dealership. A quick visit snagged me an appointment tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM. No loaners, only rentals or a shuttle.  So tomorrow I’ll see what their inspection finds before I make any decisions. I then wandered along the road to the Fry’s grocery store to pick up a few things.  From there I was homeward bound. 
 
Lawn ornaments here in the park.
 
At home I realized I’d forgotten to stop at the ATM machine but Riley and I were heading off to an RV dealer to look for a tire cover so after our stop there we headed back to Sierra Vista. We revisited Fry’s, stopped at Target and then of course a quick drop into the Walmart.   From there we headed home again. Did you realize we forgot about the ATM again? I’ll have to do it tomorrow. 
 
Some lawn ornaments, and the two bottom corner pictures are real cacti, the other two are metal.
 
I was going to sit outside and read but I could hardly keep my eyes open and I didn’t want to fall asleep outside in the sun. I’ve been exhausted all day and so I basically stayed tucked in my chair dozing and waking up for the afternoon. Around 5 PM I headed out for a walk around the park stopping at the dumpster which was one of the reasons I managed to get my butt out of the door. A nice walk, not long but enough for today. 
 
A fairly strong wind today.
 
So there you have it, a bit of an outing but nothing exciting. I hope you all had a fantastic day.  Thanks for stopping by.

 
The second clubhouse.
 
Until next time…. take care, be safe,

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you enjoying you time there and had relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a relaxing day.
    Hope your repair is in-expensive.
    We sometimes have to write lists so we don't forget to do things.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rick. Yes I often write lists but I often forget them as well. The work should be covered under warranty.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Too bad about the loaners but you'll know whether it is worth renting a vehicle once you know more. Hopefully it is a quick fix and you don't need one.
    Love the metal lawn ornaments. Forgetting things is part of my everyday world, nothing to get bothered about, right? :) There is always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Patsy. Although I would think with warranty work there should be some kind of vehicle available. However lots of time to decide which way to go when I know more of what is going on.
      The lawn ornaments are amazing. They were all at one place. So cute, I loved the corn for the pigs. There is always tomorrow and since we're not in dire need we can always get it another day.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete