Sunday, November 18, 2018

A few pictures today....



Our Location: Crosbyton City Park, Crosbyton, Texas

 A cold blustery day here today. A quick walk, a few little chores and then back inside to get out of the cold. 

Campground, cotton on the road side, sign in campground and purple building behind the ball diamond.



Hope you all had a good day where ever you may be. 

Sights along the walking path here in the park.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Lots of John Deere equipment here, and a very old tractor that has seen better days. 

 Until next time... take care, be safe, 

Do you see the face smoking a stick in the first pic? Lots of growths on the tree in the second pic.
 Deb

 

8 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Deb. As for the face smoking a stick..........haha, I have to say I think you might have already smoked too many sticks. :) Sorry, I can't pick it out but that was cute all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patsy. The two straight lines are the eyes, and below that is a smaller line with what looks like a rough piece of bark sticking out under the left eye. The line is small but is broken by the piece of bark sticking out. The left half of the mouth touches the lighter colour bark. Maybe I'll go post the same picture in a single picture.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete
  2. I love the John Deere stuff, but I'm with Patsy, I can't see the face. Hope the warmth finds you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My late husband loved the Green Machines as well. I explained the face in the post to Patsy above. Thanks, we're hopeful the warmth comes soon as well.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Can't see the face either. Keep heading for warmer weather you will eventually find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha....seems I'm the only seeing it. Yeah we'll be heading on tomorrow to points further south and west. I'm looking forward to wearing short pants again. Seeing all you other folks in short pants is hard to handle.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete
  4. The park is certainly a nice place to take a break for a few days. Takes a minute, but I can see the face and the stick. :) Patsy is too funny! Travel safely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An excellent place to spend a few days and we are rested now, so will be moving on tomorrow. Glad you could see the face.

      Take care, be safe,
      Deb

      Delete